Assessable incomes for PIT purposes are
- ✓ Income rewarding professional services rendered to your employer (wages and salaries, stock options, fringe benefits)
- ✓ Incomes yearly paid and derived from a will or any judgment or act, goodwill, franchise, copyright, other rights.
- ✓ Interests earned from Thai banks, dividends, shares of profits, any kind of personal benefit from a juristic partnership, a juristic company or a mutual fund.
- ✓ Payments received following the reduction of a own capital, bonuses, an increase of capital holdings.
- ✓ Income received from breaches of contracts.
- ✓ Income from liberal professions.
- ✓ Incomes from the letting of property, leases, installment sales, hire-purchase agreements.
- ✓ Any other income from commerce, industry, agriculture, transportation services.
- ✓ Income from any other activity not mentioned above.